It was a boo-tiful night to talk about lipedema, especially since Linda Anne Kahn had recently returned from the Lipedema World Congress in Germany, filled with insights and emerging research to share! Special guest Dr. Molly Sleigh also joined the panel with takeaways from her time at the National Lymphedema Network Conference in Philadelphia.
Cara Cruz shared the mind-bending “lipedema math” that can see 20 and 30 pounds of lipedema fat removed through surgery… and yet the scale doesn’t move. Also discussed were C-reactive proteins, self-massage, and the challenge of educating more general practitioners about lipedema so patients don’t have to go decades without a diagnosis.
Thank you to our amazing anchor panelists and guests:
- “The Biker” Linda Anne Kahn (@lindaannekahn)
- “The Rebounder” Cara Cruz (@palegingerpear)
- “The Rhythm Nation” Pattie Cornute (@lipedemafitness)
- “The Witchy Butterfly” Angelique Charles (@thelippybutterfly)
- “Steampunk Siouxie” Siouxie Boshoff (@lipedema.living)
- “The Penguin” Jenny Beaujean (@jenny_beaujean)
- “Molly the Mouse” Dr. Molly Sleigh (@dr_mollysleigh)
- “The Flapper” Brenda Viola (@BrendaViola_ViciCommunications)
The Lipedema Patient Roundtable community was created by Lympha Press to support patients with information and inspiration as they seek to manage their condition effectively.
For those interested in learning more about the Lympha Press Optimal Plus, which is specifically indicated by the FDA for the treatment of lipedema, contact our dedicated and caring team through www.lymphapress.com.